Tour Name: Salkantay – Machu Picchu tour.
Duration: 4 Days.
Tour Type: Adventure.
Altitude: 6.271 m.a.s.l.
Group Size: Minimum 4 people – Maximum 14 People
Departures: Our Company Organizes Daily Outings 4-Day Trekking Adventure
Salkantay Machu Picchu 04 Days
DAY 1: CUSCO – SORAYPAMPA -SALKANTAY-CHAULLAY
On the way we will appreciate beautiful snow glaciers and lakes, small waterfalls and the landscape of the mountains. Finally, we will arrive at chaullay.
Our tea time is at approximately 6:00 p.m. and then we will go to our dinner at 7:30 p.m., finally we will go to our tents or sleeping tents.
DAY 2: CHAULLAY-PLAYA SAWAYACO-SANTA TERESA
Breakfast will be very early 6.00 am, after our meals we will undertake the trek downwards towards the town of Santa Teresa, in this step we will appreciate the vegetation of the mountains. And beautiful examples of fruit plantations, coca plantations, coffee, avocado among others,
Arriving downtown town of Santa Teresa there we will have our tea and dinner we will spend the night there every tourist will have the optional free afternoon to go to the hot springs of Santa Teresa (Cocal Mayó).
DAY 3: SANTA TERESA – HIDRO ELECTRICA – AGUAS CALIENTES
We will have our breakfast in the town center of Santa Teresa very early and then have extreme sports, averaging at 10.00 am we will start the walk from Santa Teresa to the hydroelectric hydro.
there we will have the respectful lunch, and then continue the crossing sample to the city of hot waters reaching an average of 4.30 pm. there we will spend the night in a hostel in this city we will have the last group dinner.
DAY 4: AGUAS CALIENTES – MACHU PICCHU – CUSCO
We will get up very early to have breakfast and the guided tour of Machu Picchu, the entrance to this citadel of Machu Pichu will be at 6.00 am
where we will have the guide at our disposal for 2 hours to know everything Machu Pichu, after the 2-hour guide tour, every tourist will have enough time to explore on their own, the return to the city of Cusco will be according to your travel program. Salkantay Machu Picchu
Type of Trip: Trekking / Hiking, Cultural, Adventurer.
Good for: 4,650 meters.
Difficulty: Moderate, Difficult.
Considerations: Check availability of mountain entrance Machupicchu and mountain Huaynapicchu ..
Start altitude: 3200m / 9515ft.
salkantay trekking 4 days
Highest Altitude – 4650m / 15,200ft.
Walking distance – 60 km.
Longest day – Day 2, approximately 22 km / 11 miles.
Coolest night – Day 1 around 0 degrees.
Acclimatization is recommended.
- Transportation from Cusco to Mollepata in TOURIST BUSES.
- Professional guide
- The horses (equipment, food and equipment of 5 Kilos of the client (including stores and mattresses).
- Entrance to Machu Picchu.
- 1 night accommodation in Hostal Aguas Calientes.
- Round trip (train) ticket from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo – depending on availability.
- Transportation from Ollantaytambo to Cusco by bus (TOURIST) with a final descent point in Plaza San Francisco.
- Breakfast on the first day.
- Lunch on the last day.
- Hot water during the tour.
- Entrance to Huaynapicchu.
- Sleeping bag.
- Services and additional expenses.
- Passport (Note: Requires for the entrance to Machu Picchu).
- Hot clothes for the night
- Waterproof clothes. Flash. Hat. Several shirts.
- Insect repellent.
- Plastic poncho for the rain.
- Water purifying tablets.
- First aid kit.
- Water bottle.
- Student license (if applicable).
- Soles or additional dollars.