Inca Wedding Peru | Inca Andean Marriage in Cusco: is a secret Inca wisdom, it is a promise, a sacred spiritual covenant that cannot be renounced with the Pachamama (Mother Earth), the Tayta Inti (the Father Sun God) and the Apus representing the gods of Hanaq Pacha (great protector spirit).
They kindly guide you, purify you, bless you with love and wisdom, uniting your hearts for all eternity.
The Inca spiritual marriage is proof of pure and true love where no documents are signed, our goal is to unite couples for life through the wisdom of sacred master plants.
The Andean Inca Marriage is an unwavering commitment, the bride and groom agree on eternal love in the presence of Mother Earth (Pachamama) and the apus (high mountains) that surround this promise of all eternity. If they break the promise for infidelity or other reasons, the fault is punished by the Pachamama and the natural gods who were present at the event.
Andean Marriage in Cusco
The Inca Marriage Covenant strengthens love under an eternal commitment. The goal is eternal protection, restoring the unique love for the couple, fidelity and mutual care of both people.
This ceremony will be carried out in the style of our ancestors who lived in the valley of Cusco for hundreds of years and forming the largest culture of South America with little decipherable wisdom in the great Tahuantinsuyo of the INCAS (Inca Wedding Peru,Inca Andean Marriage in Cusco)
- Private transportation to the Retreat Center.
- Assistant, translator; They speak Quechua, Spanish and English.
- 3 different Shaman Masters for all their retirement, in case it is with all the Andean techniques.
- Photos and filming with normal camera.
- Typical Andean clothing for Andean marriage (women and men).
- Lunch for the couple, Shaman Masters and guests.
- Chicha de jora for the toast.
- Beer and wine for the offering and tinkacuy.
- Offering prepared for the Pachamama.
- Simple flower decoration in the retreat center.
- Marriage duration 6 hours if it is complete technique.
- Marriage rings (preferably gold and silver).
- Transportation for the guests.
- Additional suit if the couple did not want the typical Andean costume.
- Godparents if I wanted to. Professional photographer + photo editing (you can request).
- Accommodation. Special feeding.
- You can request instrumental music from your marriage such as quenas, drum, zampoña etc.
- Andean marriage certificate (you can request it if you wish).
- Mineral water, if you want alcoholic beverages for your entertainment.
- Photographic camera.
- Toilet paper for personal use.
- Sneakers, comfortable clothes.
- Rain poncho (according to the season).
- Additional presents.
- Fruits, you can bring what you consider necessary for your marriage.