Inca Jungle Trek 3 Days: It is an excursion that combines adventure and history, where you will have access to activities such as cycling, hiking and optional such as rafting and zipline.
Day 1: Cusco – Santa Maria – Santa Teresa (The Inca Jungle Tour)
An adventure made for you. Enjoy the Wonder of nature. We will start the Inca Jungle Machu Picchu Tour with a pick up from your hotel at 7 am.
Then start our trip with a journey of 3 hours approx. Passing through places with beautiful and charming landscapes along the sacred valley being our first stop in the living Inca town of Ollantaytambo where we will have a space for breakfast (this food is not included and is optional).
Then we will continue the trip to the Cordillera del Vilcanota reaching that way to our highest point “ABRA MALAGA” with 4316 meters, it becomes the place chosen for the start of the descent by bicycle of approx. 3 hours passing through different ecosystems that characterize the Andes and the jungle. This activity concludes in the town of HUAMANMARKA, where we will taste a lunch.
The trip continues to Santa María where there is the possibility that participants can opt for the 2hrs canoeing alternative on the Urubamba River.
then toning our mobility from Santa Maria to Santa Teresa where you will spend the night there. All tourists will have the afternoon free and take the time to go to visit the medicinal waters of Cocalmayo. Overnight in Santa Teresa. Inca Jungle Trek 3 Days
Day 2: Santa Teresa – Hydroelectric – Aguas Calientes (Tiroleza)
The second day of the Inca Jungle 3 days Tour will begin at 6:30 am with a typical breakfast in Santa Teresa and then practice the zip line . (This activity is additional and optional) This day is characterized by its pleasant climate that is tropical.
After the adventure activity Jungle Machu Picchu, Our transport will take us from Santa Teresa to the Hydroelectric power station, whose function is also to be a control point.
From this hydroelectric point, a walk to the city of hot waters will take place, which lasts 2 hours.
At sunset we will share the farewell dinner with the guide at which time I will inform you about the plans for the next day.
Day 3: Machu Picchu – Cusco
On the last day of the Inca Jungle Tour 3 days it starts very early, at 4:00 am, in order to start the trek to the citadel of Machu Picchu to see the sunrise at the top. This section will take us about 1 hour to reach the top of Machu Picchu.
Arrived in Machu Picchu we will have 2 hours accompanied by the guide for explanation and 4 hours of free time to enjoy Machu Picchu. In the afternoon I will return from Machu Picchu to the city of Cusco.
- Pick up from your hotel.
- Private transport by tourist bus Cusco – Open Malaga and accompanying to Santa María.
- Bicycles with front suspension, helmets, gloves, body and vest.
- 3 Lunches, 3 Dinners, 3 Breakfasts.
- 1 night at home hostel with basic amenities.
- 2 nights hostel (with private bathroom).
- Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu.
- Professional bilingual guide service during the 4 days.
- Return train from Machu Picchu town – Ollantaytambo and tourist bus to Cusco.
- Assistant guide (for more than 14 passengers).
- First aid kit.
- Vegetarian food option at no additional cost.
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Bus Ticket To Machu Picchu (US $ 24.00).
- Breakfast the first day and lunch on the last day.
- Snacks and additional dishes.
- Santa Teresa hot springs ticket S /. 10.00
- Mineral water during the trip
- Oroya S /. 10.00